Image Map
Image Map

The TWO Best Tips I Ever Learned for Behavior Management!

Thursday, September 17, 2015



As I reflect on my teaching career,
I learned the two best 
behavior management tips--
*one my first year of teaching
and
*one my last year of teaching!
I used them both!
(my last year of teaching I had 31 kinders
and no help--these tips helped me survive)



I now sub and I use these tips every time I work in a class.  When you sub, 
I found out you have 
to build community 
and 
to establish control
lickety split
in a flash.
As a sub you do not have 
treasures or treats. 
These two tips have got me through many a sub day with a smile !
I will not lie--there are some classes more difficult than others,
and I have to work extra hard to gain crowd control.
I also know I like kiddos.
I like to have fun and make learning joyful!

PS--I have used these tips with kinders and 4th graders!

PSS--I taught many years --kinder--and I maintained my sanity enough to sub!
Now that should say something! 





No comments:

Post a Comment