Image Map
Image Map

Singing and Dancing and Learning with The Cool Cat

Saturday, July 30, 2016

What is better than 
Singing 
and Dancing 
and Learning?
The Cool Cat had lots of ideas to make the 
start of school year fun!



 This unit includes:
A Close on the Cool Cat
Retelling Wheels
Cut up Sentences
Writing Frames

Five Shared Books--
I like My Shoes
OOPS!
 School Shoes
Where is Cool Cat?
My Shoes
 


Five Graphs
Five Songs 
Five Crafts


SACC--
Science experiment--Wash Out the Stain
Art activities--5 Cool Cat Crafts
Cooking recipes--2 recipes
Culminating activities--Scavenger Hunt, 
Real Shoe graph and Meet and Greet with CC




This unit is complete and comprehensive
 and 
It is All Good!
Goodness Gracious
Yes !
  
Enjoy!
Janice and Ann
PS  I love to sing and dance and laugh with
kinder kiddos.
Kinders love rocking and rolling
in their  school shoes!
(I will party with them any day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment